- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- Vine tomatoes, about 8
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt + pepper
- Prepare the avocado and cut into chunks.
- Add pepper and a generous squeeze of lemon juice to the avocado.
- Heat up the oil in a large pan, add the vine tomatoes, keeping them on the vine.
- Meanwhile, crack all eggs into a bowl, season and whisk with a fork.
- Add the eggs to the pan and stir with a wooden spoon, they don’t take long to scramble.
- Plate up with avocados on top of scrambled egg and tomatoes on the side.