- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, peeled and chopped
- 3 x garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 400g shelled prawns
- Juice of half a lemon
- 60g fresh spinach
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan on a low heat and cook the onion for 10 mins until fragrant and golden brown.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli and cook for 2 mins more.
- Add the tomatoes, curry powder, salt and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the prawns and lemon juice and simmer for 5 mins until the prawns are heated through.
- Stir in the spinach for 2 mins until wilted.
- Serve with cauliflower rice (see side dishes) and sprinkled with coriander.