- 1 cauliflower, divided into florets (approx. 800g)
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 500g kale, ribs removed, chopped
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 40g pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with 2 tbspolive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the stems are tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice, the remaining olive oil and a pinch of salt. Toss the kale with the dressing. Let stand at least 5 mins.
- Add cooked the cauliflower, onion, feta cheese, andpine nuts to the kale. Mix well and serve.